Tuesday, March 01, 2005

world premiere event

i am trying to figure out how to post little videos up on this thang for you's.

herewith, please find my first attempt. let's call it a test:

click right here if you want to see what sledding looks like in brooklyn.

warning!
i have NO idea how long this will take to download...most likely quite a while (it's a 12 mb file).
if there are any brave souls who try it, please let me know how it works.

of course, if there are any web geniuses out there with a better way to do this, i am all ears.

thanks my guinea pigs!

***UPDATE***
so i just tried it here at work and it took about a minute and a half. anyone else?
i should also mention that the files will only be available on that site for 7 days. after that, you're out of luck suckas.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! no problem! took about a minute.
yay! more movies please.
-kc

11:05 AM  
Blogger Dylan said...

I think it sucks that you can actaully sled in New York, here in Minot we have hardly any snow. I'm jealous!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, my computer is super slow in all regards and it took less than a minute. I agree with Dylan, why can't we midwesterners find a nice sledding hill with snow??

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home