Tuesday, October 19, 2004

little sister vs. halloween

just so you know, my room is coming along nicely. i will post the final product soon. viva la railroad apartment.
ugh...

also, i just realized that next weekend i am going to be in the great state of indiana for my little sister's wedding. it's in some cathedral on the campus of notre dame next saturday the 30th. i am of course very excited for her, but goddammit, she is really screwing up my halloween. i had the best idea for a costume ever and now it's on hold until next year. you'll see....

in other news, those of you who are going to be in minot for the holidays and want to get in on the 2nd annual hockey game, let me know what date you think would be good. i need to reserve the arena. and start doing some dryland training. the special guest star for this year's event will be none other than sir david eide who is hopping the pond from jolly old england to be there.

prepare thyselves...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations kelly. Comisserations tony. Im sorry your halloween costume must go back into saving but happy for your sister.
I really can't wait for hockey day. I should really start hockey training camp though so I don't wheez out there on the ice.
David

6:49 PM  
Blogger Dylan said...

I'll be sidelining the hocky game(I haven't skated since 2nd grade)but maybe I can film it or something. Also what's the story for paintball? Is that still gonna happen? Maybe a formal party at my place one of the days everybody is back would be fun. Let me know your thoughts. Oh ya, be sure and update on the status of Nicole on ANTM.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home