Friday, September 17, 2004

minot's next top model

what is going on with Minot these days? it has to be setting some sort of record in semi-famous people per capita. it's so badass. maybe soon the tourists will be flocking to the Magic City, uncovering all of our secrets.

here's what i am talking about this time:


yes, introducing the ladies of America's Next Top Model...ahem, cycle 3. look closely...lurking amongst these sort of scary looking gals is this girl:

click on the photo for a link to her bio.

a former punk rocker? of course!!
likes National Geographic AND Maxim? sophisticated!
favorite food is shrimp scampi? GENIUS!!

i can't wait to watch this spectacle. holy shit.

does anyone know who this girl is? dylan, any info to share?

well anyways, for some reason this show has become my guilty crap-tv pleasure. i am super addicted to it. this season starts next Wednesday, 9/22 and it is going to rule. i am planning my "ANTM" season premiere party as of today. you are all invited.

9 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

Holy crap! I used to hang out with her when she was a punk rocker...she looks way different now. I helped her make a video project for school. She was a huge NIN fan. So it was a music video set so some NIN song. Oh, she was going to help me make a little movie once and she did some makeup work and some camera work. I remember that she was really good.I see her dad in the store sometimes. He told me she was doing well. Wow that's nuts! Good luck Nicole!

11:36 AM  
Blogger anthony said...

ha! i knew you could come through dyl. nice work. did you ever have shrimp scampi with her?

i wonder if she ever ate it at the Cafe Continental at Dakota Square...if so, then i have probably fed what could be America's Next Top Model.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Dylan said...

You'll have to keep me updated on her progress. i've never seen the show, I don't get UPN so I can't watch it...I'm counting on your addiction to crap TV Tony!

12:44 PM  
Blogger anthony said...

don't worry dylan...i will be all over that show. reporting from the front lines.

i will make predictions as to who will win after seeing the first show.

i am 0 for 2 with said predictions.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony,
I love ANTM. I currently am rewatching season one.
I didn't know there even was a season two!!! now three!!!
We remember this nicole girl. Tanuel thinks she used to work at Deb. and I think she was dating this punk rock dude from Burger King. I hope she wins. Maybe then lucy's amusement will make a put put obstacle in her honor. Yeah a josh duhmel and nicole obstacle.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think she needs to rethink the haircolor, then maybe she could win.
-kc

6:04 PM  
Blogger kari said...

a former punk rocker from minot? A DIME A DOZEN (see the downtown mpls. Pizza Luce to know what i mean). nah, it's important that all of the youth of minot know what they are really good for: looking pretty, because brains will get you no where.

10:24 AM  
Blogger kari said...

i just showed the picture to dustin and he remembers her, and she was in my little sister's art class (and was jealous that i was going out with the dustin). crazy!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would just like to say that Nicole is such an amazing gal, she is so mature and I am glad that she was so reserved in the drama she made minot look good. I think ND needs all the good publicity it can get, now that I live in Kansas City people are so surprised that people really live there, etc. It was refreshing to see her following her dreams. She has wanted to do this ever since I met her back in 6th grade at Jim Hill. I will never forget her doing point ballet in my kitchen and how determined she was then, she has only come more full circle in my opinion. I am so proud of her. Way to go Nicole!!! JH

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home