Wednesday, September 15, 2004

oh, canada...

this morning, i walked over to my mailbox and found a package waiting for me. inside this package was something great:

A WUNDERBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now, anyone who knows me knows that i am obsessed with these brilliant candy bars. the thing is, you can only get them in Canada. where did i get this one? well, from the ever generous Larry. not only can he draw a mean pirate (HERE), he also sends me the most badass videos and now candy bars ever. three cheers for Hjalmer's middle son!

on the wrapper, the Wunderbar is described as "a peanut butter caramel experience". that it is my friends, that it is.

ok, enough talk...let's open this sucker!

mmmmmmmmm! it even SMELLS like Canada!


i was trying to pace myself so i could enjoy it as much as possible, but it didn't really work.


before i knew it, i was down to my last bite.


and i was sad.

but good times can't last forever.

or can they?



i love you canada.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a slave to the wunderbar.
-David

7:05 PM  
Blogger Dylan said...

I too have eaten my share of Wunderbars. They are a delicious treat! It's been a long time since I've tasted the peanut-butter/caramel/chocolate delicacy. Mmm. My mouth is watering.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i may actually eat my last one today. well, maybe anyway, i may save it for a hot date.
Larry

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home