Wednesday, July 13, 2005

time's a tickin'

hello lovers.

in case you didn't know, i have about 3 1/2 weeks left of my twenties. after that, i'll be a full fledged old guy.

get ready.

oh, and i am still trying to figure out where i should have my birthday party. if anyone has any suggestions, i am all ears.

in other news, i have been getting my ass royally beat down by THREE different opponents in internet scrabble.
it's pretty awful. i am now trying to redeem myself though.

did you know that 'pepo' is a word? yep.

oh, and i just saw that one of my all-time favorite sites is back in action. go here to read some funny things.

and THEN, tonight i am going to do two fun things maybe. if i do either of them, i just might tell you about them tomorrow.

now it's back to scrabble...i'm coming for you melander!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dylan said...

You should have your birthday party in Minot.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home