Monday, June 20, 2005

damn crazy's theme song

my favorite part of this weekend was playing basketball with eric and damn crazy yesterday. we played '21' for a long, long time and it was fun fun fun.

today my legs are sore and i have a headache. i hardly ever get headaches.

on friday night, adam/eric/damn crazy and i decided to have an 'ultimate tournament of champions' (or something like that). it consisted of four events: foosball, pool, pinball, and arm wrestling. i believe that we started at 11pm and finished at 4am. it was awesome.

this (and many other previous late and bizarre nights caused by him) made me decide that THIS (it's only available for a week) is just about as perfect a theme song that you could ever ask for damn crazy.

as far as who won the tournament, i have no idea. but really, the fun is in the play, not the outcome, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger anthony said...

yes, my pals took a quick liking to dan. it was awesome.

i just wish he was sticking around here longer than he is...

actually, my health will probably vastly improve once he leaves.

but my heart will be sad.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Dylan said...

Anthony, I too have gone to Revenge of The Sith 3 times! Also, I saw your sister & Matt in the Minneapolis Airport and your dad, Marla & Gage(?) at Michael's last night. I have high hopes for a Tony sighting sometime this summer.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home