Monday, March 14, 2005

spring time in new york

hey everybody! happy monday! weeeeee...monday!!

hey guess what?? it's STILL cold here! that is just so awesome.
this prolonged lack of sun has left me so pasty white that soon you'll be able to check my blood pressure just by looking at me.

did that make any sense?

no, right?

well, whatever.

anyways, i was sick all last week with a cold. booooo! i feel good today though. so there.

i just read something at one of my favorite sites that made me laugh out loud. i figured i'd share it with you.

that's the kind of guy i am.

"Sheryl Crow is topless. What the hell...
Ummm … okay, I have no idea what to say about this one either. She doesn’t look too great, but it’s not like I spent a lot of time day-dreaming about Sheryl Crow topless, so I’m not really disappointed or anything. It’s like seeing a porcupine or something. You didn’t expect to see one, but hey, look, there’s one. And that's what it looks like."

it's from The Superficial, which usually does a pretty good job of entertaining me.

ok, so i'm easily entertained...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I disagree. Nice tits on Sheryl.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the other anonymous. her not spotting the p'razzi is 'my favorite mistake' of hers.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the other anonymous. her not spotting the p'razzi is 'my favorite mistake' of hers.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with both anonymous types. And, it seems that wherever Sheryl is is ALSO very cold, Anthony. Perky, perky.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wait a minute
you just told me to stop whining about the cold!
you can complain though. it sux.
-kc

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home