Wednesday, June 08, 2005

anthony vs. the nearest star

i got a wicked full body sunburn yesterday. it's not one of those super painful "don't touch me" kind, but i am just tender enough to know it's there. it was sooo worth it though.

tonight i am going to see the band spoon play. i have never listened to them before so i hope they are good. if not, it's all your fault kelly.

speaking of kellys, it was my lovely sister's birthday yesterday. happy birthday darling.

in other news, i saw THE most horrible, fucked up thing ever on the local news last night. here's a link to the story.

gross.

did i mention my sunburn?

i now have slightly less than two months left in my twenties. is there anything that i should do/accomplish before i enter the land of thirtysomethings? all suggestions will be appreciated and considered. jesus. remember when that show was on? i remember thinking that those people were SO OLD.

time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin' into the future....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey anthony thanks for the birthday wish but i was wondering if you forgot how to spell my name. it's K E L I just incase you forgot. Take care of that sunburn OUCH!!!

11:51 PM  
Blogger kari said...

"...the leg, with hip and spine attached..."

that is the part that would REALLY f**k me up. with spine attached? eww...

3:26 AM  
Blogger anthony said...

baby, you KNOW i know how to spell your name.

don't worry.

it's the only proper way to spell it in my book...

love,
yo big brother

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEEEW! Tony that's the MOSTY MOST GROSSEST HORRIBLEST YUCKY YUCKIEST story ever... WELLL at least he was wearing cool shoes. (kidding!)

As for things-to-do-before-you're-30, I've always thought that trapeze school would be super fun, & as a matter of fact trapeze school has just recently been moved to my things-to-do-before-I'm-32 list, soooo maybe we should ALLLLL go & learn how to fly around on tiny swings over the Hudson river... :) - Kirsten

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home