Wednesday, December 08, 2004

on the 10th day of christmas...


this is exactly why i love going home.

snow.

when it snows here in new york, it's great for about 1 hour. then everything turns slushy gray and ugly. i hope there is 4 feet of snow when i go home. i have fallen in love with snow blowing and shoveling. i guess it's because i only have to do it 10 days out of the year as opposed to the 7 months i had to do it while i lived in north dakota. i shovelled this driveway countless times. now my little brother does it. HA HA HA HA HA HA....

ok, now i am going to do a bit of shopping for my outfit for tomorrow's office christmas party.

get ready for that y'all. get ready....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hoping there is a blizzard and we get a massive amount of snow then I can drive my dad's truck while listening to the smalls.
-david

10:22 AM  
Blogger Dylan said...

Eide, it's snowing right now, are you listening to the Smalls right nowz?
Tony, I'll let you shovel my driveway when you get here. Ohh, and the sidewalk! That sounds like fun doesn't it! I know you want to!

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snow will soon cover my grave.
-Dimebag

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home