Saturday, December 25, 2004

ho ho ho!

hey everybody! merry christmas!!

i just woke up. actually, my dog just woke me up by jumping on my bed until i woke up. everyone else is still sleeping so far. i am like a kid now, waiting for them to rise so we can get to opening the gifts.

looking outside behind my mother's house, there are huge, fat snowflakes falling down and it all just looks so amazingly perfect. damn minot rules.

anyways, last night i opened presents and had dinner with my pops' side of the family. it was fun. i got some good booty, some of which will be put to use here down the road.

i will do a big fat minot style recap at some point here so you all know what's been going on as i'm sure you are dying to know. but not right now.

right now, it's time to put the coffee on and set the wrapping paper a' flying.

happy holidays,
anthony

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anthony:
We are all waiting!!!!!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home