Friday, February 17, 2006

19 more days

the website for cycle 6 is up and running.

even though it's probably the slowest, crappiest site ever, i still love it.

it's good to have our Tyra back.

and wow, she's brought a truly strange looking group of ladies with her this time around.

jesus.

some of you might remember how cycle 5 worked out for me. that being the case, i might keep my picks for the top three close to my chest this time around.

or maybe not.

now, if you'll excuse me, i am going to spend the rest of my day trying to figure out how to get a certain someone un-engaged.

this is all very exciting.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anthony,

I've got two words for you:

Nenna and Leslie

(Please note this should not be deemed an official prediction.)

L-zor

8:50 PM  
Blogger anthony said...

ok, we'll see leezor. you talked a big game last time 'round. and we all know how that turned out!

see you soon!

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is irrelevant to this post...

I know how much you like "Mushaboom" by the lovely Leslie Feist. Well, there is a pretty cool Postal Service remix at gorilla v. bear...maybe you've got to it already. Not too shabby.

10:21 PM  
Blogger anthony said...

thanks kyle...i missed that one. i'm on my way......

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home